Novation iQ, LLC (“We” or the “Novation iQ”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.novationiq.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected or processed by any other third party.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information using the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use this Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the information below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personally identifiable information” or “PII”);
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details (“Device Information”); or
- that is about you but does not independently identify you such as your browsing history (“Other Information”).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when you subscribe to our mailing lists or inquire about employment. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect Device and Other Information including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser. The information we collect automatically may include PII, or we may maintain it or associate it with PII that we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. We use such data to improve our Website and deliver a better, more personalized service. For example, this data assists us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your visitor’s preferences.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Log Files. These files track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring or exit pages, and date and time information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, or single-pixel gifs) that permit Novation iQ, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
Depending upon your browser’s settings, it may transmit a do-not-track signal when you visit our Website. There is no consensus as to how or whether those browsers should be treated differently than those that do not transmit this signal. In order to ensure a consistent experience for all of our users, we do not respond to do-not-track signals.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information that you request from us;
- To communicate with you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods, services or opportunities that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Novation iQ’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which PI held by Novation iQ about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service (available online) and other agreements.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Novation iQ, our customers, our affiliates, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction.
- To improve or facilitate our Website’s functionalities.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. The following mechanisms provide you with certain controls over your information:
- Promotional Offers or Targeting Advertising from Novation iQ. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Novation iQ to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may request to be omitted from future emails by sending us a return email or pressing the button provided. This opt out will not apply to information provided to Novation iQ as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request that we correct, delete, or allow access to any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, cause the information to be incorrect, or affect the integrity of other data in our systems.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 9806 Lackman Road, Lenexa, KS, 66219, United States.
European Privacy Rights
We do not intentionally market our products or this Website to, or track the behavior of, any residents of the European Economic Area. If you are such a resident, please do not use this site or use it to email with us. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website by any third party.